So here we are at the end of another Thanksgiving Holiday! I much say that I have So much to be thankful for in my life! God has blessed me Greatly with an Amazing Circle of Friends and Family that Support me through Everything! Being able to have food and shelter is one thing.. but all of the other material stuff i'm blessed with is amazing Too!
I was able to spend this Thanksgiving Holiday with Family in Georgia. Nick and his mom were able to make the trip with me this year! it was So much fun getting to see them interact with my family and experience the Country Life style.. it was Nick's First time on a 4 Wheeler.. and first time shooting a Shot-gun (not hand gun) :) I'm so glad that I got to introduce those things to him. Barbara was able to spend time Eating Lots of Tasty Foods and enjoying the front porch all bundled up in sweaters and blankets ;).. IT was Great getting to see family.. I never realize how much i miss them until i see them again... or until it is time to say Goodbye. that is Always the Hardest Part. I am Thankful that I got to see them and spend time with them!
This was probably one of the last trips i will make without Little Lantz being with us :). After going to the Doctor and finding out that our Little Girl is ACTUALLY Our Little Boy I have been Shocked Yet Over Joyed.. I would have been so Happy with a little girl, but Little boy's are fun too.. Besides, all i have been around Ever are boys. We are still deciding on the first name but his middle name will be Lantz and we will call him Lantz.. after his Daddy~ He is such a blessing in my life and I have already seen so many things change for the better because of him! I cannot wait to see what Joy's Lie ahead and all of the experiences we get to share with him!
So.. at the end of another Thanksgiving, another meal, another Turkey.. Another Holiday with Family and Friends, I am able to take a step back and Realize ONCE AGAIN how Truly Blessed I am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment